Reeeeee-Post

Posted: Wednesday 31 March 2010 | Posted by Danielle Jennings. | Labels:

Because I am seriously bored as my boyfriend has subjected me to watching football...(his team are now losing haha), I saw this on the lovely Michelle's blog and decided to entertain myself.

Hi, my name is: Danielle.

Never in my life have I been: to LA...i want to go so if anyone cares to take me I won't turn you down, promise!

The one person who can drive me nuts is: My pretty boyfriend, in a nice way though. I still love him zillions :)

High school: has been long over, THANK THE LORD. I really don't think I could go back to my vile red uniform. Red isn't my colour.

When I’m nervous: get really bad butterflys in my tummy that makes me feel really sick :(

The last song I listened to was: Baby by good old Justin Bieber.. a guilty pleasure I must say.

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: my sister would be now and will be later in my life too.

My hair is: at a nice length (not going to lie) but seriously need my colour re-doing. Need my highlights re-woven URGENTLY.

When I was 5: I was loving life running around in my mums heels with a shower cap on my head, wearing not alot else. What a mental child I was.

Last Christmas: Was fun as always! I love christmas :) although the dog did try to eat the whole turkey...

I should be..: a millionaire so I could buy lots of pretty things but no seriously, I should be doing my uni work, but lets face it, it's easter break, I want to sleep till the afternoon and eat loads, not stress over essays. BORRRRING.

When I look down I see: My poorly ankle that is killing me. I hurt it doing my daily dance to Just Dance with the girls. It's such a pumping song to workout too...a little too pumping that I hurt myself and now can't walk.

The happiest recent event was: Seeing my boyfriend, I miss him alot while at uni.

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Rachel so I could have her job at Ralph Lauren or Ross because he makes me laugh so much.

By this time next year: I will be nearly finished my second year of uni, how mental. It goes too quickly.

My current gripe is: my ankle. It really really really hurts. Although, my boyfriend is waiting on me hand and foot so it's not all bad!

I have a hard time understanding: WHY MEN LOVE FOOTBALL. It's just mindless, overpaied men kicking a ball. So not interesting.

There’s this girl I know that: means the world to me :)

I like you when: you leave comments on my blog

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my best friend.

Take my advice: Keep your head up high, theres always people that would kill to see you fall.
This is so true... there is always people that want to watch you fail. Don't let them see it.

The thing I want to buy: Do you really want to get me started?

If you visited the place I was born: It would be seriously boring and average for you.

If you spent the night at my house: It would be so much fun and so comfortable. I love my bed with all my heart!

I’d stop my wedding if: My best friend and parents weren't there and oh if my husband to be didn't turn up! Although, I pray that never happens to me.

The world could do without: Chavs? Sorry, harsh but true.

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: lick pigs poo? I don't know. Thats pretty disgusting as it is.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Fake tan haha. I hate walking out in the sun, looking at my skin and noticing paper is in fact browner than me. Life is better with a tan.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Mum paied for our dinner earlier. :)

My middle name is: Lisa. My mummys name.

In the morning I: SLEEP. I can't remember the last time I actually was the morning. I am student so it is acceptable.

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Lions....imagine watching the lions trying to eat the birds mid air... it was impossible for them and therefore bloody hilairious.

Once, at a bar: I am drunk and ordering more drinks; although I probably shouldn't admit that.

Last night I was: In bed watching 90210. So much love for that programme.

There’s this guy I know who: I am completely in love with.

If I was an animal I’d be: A pretty little dolphin, because I love being underwater and I think it was so nice to swim around all the reefs and that. Better avoid the sharks!

A better name for me would be: massive loser?

Tomorrow I am: seeing my favourite friends

Tonight I am: being subjected to watching football... although it was quite funny watching my silly boyfriend jumping around and shouting at the telly.

My birthday is: 31st August

Thats all there is. Sorry if it was boring for you! If you are as bored as I was, feel free to repost and tag me
:) lots of love xxx
(also his team are now drawing...YAY)

4 comments:

  1. Michelle / Daisybutter said...
  2. Yay for the repost ;) Holidays going good? I am SO ridiculously bored and missing my Southampton playground already! And I never knew your birthday was so late! Are you the baby of our course then? :3 XOXO

  3. Danielle Jennings. said...
  4. yeah holidays are good thankyou, expect yhup same as you..SOOOO BORED.
    i know :( it's awful! I am indeed..still only 18, saying that I don't want to get old so it's fine :) xxx

  5. Carrie said...
  6. great read! and i love your blog:)

    Will now be following your blog.. Will you follow mine too?


    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

  7. RedShirtPencilSkirt said...
  8. Hahahaha "I hate walking out in the sun, looking at my skin and noticing paper is in fact browner than me." Haha i know the feeling.

    So following your blog, It's nice to have one that makes you laugh :)

    Wanna follow me too? www.thestyleshed.blogspot.com

    x

Post a Comment