I would like to thank..

Posted: Tuesday 23 March 2010 | Posted by Danielle Jennings. | Labels:

Okay, so I am very excited to have been nominated for this award with many thanks to the lovely Vintage Electra , so very sweet of you! She is also another fantastic blogger, so take a look at her blog! I would nominate her but sadly someone beat me too it.

On receiving this award, it's suggested (told me) you should do six things;
* Thank the person that nominated you.
* Copy the award and place it on your own blog
* Post a link to nominator.
* Express seven things about yourself.
* Nominate seven other bloggers.
* Link them.

So, seven things about yourself? Gosh, I really don't know what to write without boring you all to tears.
1. Obviously I love fashion. I really, really, passionatly want a career in it, espeically in magazines. It's really the one thing I am good at so it makes sense to do so.

2. I get really excited easily, over silly things that are probably never going to happen but I like to day dream about it anyway.

3. When I am in bed and trying to sleep (an impossibility while at uni) I think about potential outfits for the next day and my upcoming events. Is that sad?

4. I think the invention of fake eyelashes may have made my life that little bit better.

5. I like to dip breaksticks into a jar of Nutella and eat it. You should try it, it's so good and also a great alternative for chocolate...although it doesn't fully satisfy the craving! Yes, I am a bit of a chocolate enthusiast.

6. This summer I have work experience planned for Look magazine and French Connection's buyers. I CANNOT WAIT. Behinds my holidays, I think this will be the highlight of my summer. I love summer so much. It's my favourite season.

7. I am really appreciative of everyone that has followed my blog so far and commented on my posts. It really does make me so happy and I'd love to thank you all alot. I am sorry I don't really get the time to comment you all but I do read all of your blogs and really enjoy it.

If you want to know anymore about my boring life, just follow my on twitter :) link is somewhere at the bottom of the page!

And finally, my nominations (drum roll if you please),
* M a d s
* Aleisha-Rose
* darlingdee
* Jodie McLoughlin
* Sincerely, B
* Influence
* Ms Arscott

These are all fantastic blogs, so check them out! Lots of love. xx

3 comments:

  1. madeleine said...
  2. Thankyou so much! That's so sweet of you :) xoxo

  3. Aleisha-Rose said...
  4. WOW this is very sweet of you!

    I am so grateful for this amazing mention. You really do deserve the award and I so glad you have passed it on to other amazing bloggers.

    xoxo

    daringdarlingdelight.blogspot.com

  5. Anonymous said...
  6. aloha:) wow i love you blog and style so i follow you :)

    www.amndreaelisabeththeone.blogspot.com

    xoxo

Post a Comment