live fast and die young.

Posted: Wednesday 7 April 2010 | Posted by Danielle Jennings. | Labels: ,

I've decided to do a slightly different blog today and lay off the writing as firstly, I have been writing all day thanks to uni work and secondly, I also have a love for beautiful photos, something I feel I never really express enough. So, I thought I'd do a little collection of some of my favourite snapshots.





























These are just a few pictures that I saved ages ago off an image source website because I just love them. I know they are all mostly fashion based but thats were my true love lies so I can't really help that. I just wanted to show you these because I think they are amazing. I adore the second one down and the outfit in the third one. Let me know if you liked this post and want more like this or if you prefer my writing bits.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
  2. I love the way you write, it's beautiful. I loved this post, well.. I love any of your posts. I prefer them both equally, in different ways. The 3rd photo outfit, is absolutely beautiful. Much love,
    Izzy;
    www.l-o-v-e-notesz.blogspot.com

  3. Francesca said...
  4. lovely photos, i know how you feel with the uni writing, its that awful time of year for sure ! ♥

  5. Couturemee said...
  6. Those photos looks soo beautiful! Are you a photographer?? ohh, and your writing are like poems;; verry nicely written ;)

    follow???
    www.jadorecouturee.blogspot.com

  7. Laura said...
  8. Beautiful images.

    Btw I gave you an award :)

    Check it out at http://afenneldesigner.blogspot.com/

    Laura xx

  9. Francesca said...
  10. fantastic photos, inspirational. ♥

    http://pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

  11. george said...
  12. i love your blog + i really want to being exactly what you are doing, when i am older!
    you can be my idol :P

    mynameispie.blogspot.com
    pie, xo

Post a Comment